- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of Ghee or butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops of Primal Core Vanilla Protein
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate ( sugar free )
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of Almond meal
- 1 1/2 Cups of Tapioca Flour
- 1 teaspoon of bi carb soda
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of crushed walnuts
1. Heat oven to 165 degress.
2. Melt chocolate pieces and coconut oil in microwave until melted.
3. In a mixing bowl mix ghee and coconut sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time and mix well, then add the melted chocolate and pinch of salt to the mixer. Mix well.
5. Next add the almond flour, bi carb soda and cream of tartar and mix quickly.
6. Add the Tapioca and mix with a spoon until well mixed. Finally add walnuts mix again until well combined.
7. Roll into cookies and place onto baking sheet and put into oven for 13 minutes.
Take out to rest and cool before eating.
Makes About 24
Nutritionals: 867KJ per 300ml | 16g Protein, 18g Fat, 6g Carbs